- High risk- high reward model
- Quality, driven personnel- management & VC
- Not based on ‘normal’ key elements- revenue, EBITDA..
- Multiple shareholders
- Thin operation- clients, suppliers, employees, tangible assets, banks
- High dependency on key employees
- ‘Forward looking’ business model
- any more to add...??!!!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
|When the Moors Ruled in Europe|
May 26, 2006 - 1:42:01
This short documentary describes the glorious rule of Muslim Moors in what is now Spain. A forgotten history is remembered.
Monday, September 14, 2009
CHRISTOPHER LOOSE PHD '07
BILL TOWNSEND '84, SM '77
Saturday, September 12, 2009
"Ms. Kroes warned that the acquisition could hamper development of an important software product owned by Sun, which specializes in computer hardware. The product, MySQL, is the most widely used corporate database software in the world, and it competes with software produced by Oracle."
- NYTimes September 2009.
>> it all about open source software, not the hardware Mr. Larry Ellison.