According to to Dato Ahmad Maslan at Parliament today said subsidies rationalization recently to decrease the amount of subsidies given to people earning more than RM 3,000/month. No substantial evidence to prove this.
Yes. Bigger car use more fuel than small size car or motorcycle but where is the fact to support it?
- How many people earning RM 3,000/month use car (big car & small size) & motorcycle?
- How many people use credit card or cash to purchase fuel at petrol station?
- What is their daily habit (behavior) of customer - individual and business?
- How much subsidies per petrol station ? where is the hot spot?
- Open data matter! With data from petrol station, we can visualize the energy flow in the country.
- With data, we can engage stakeholders with much better decision.